Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Another year over..... With all the health issues my family has endured this year I must say I am glad this year is soon behind us. I am wishing everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year, myself included!

It hasn't been all bad, I've been fortunate to meet some very sweet women and share my passion for crazy quilting with them. I've enjoyed several glorious days of peaceful walks along the lake shore with mom. The visits with friends and field trips to new places were just wonderful and memorable. Spending time with you in blog land has always been a favorite pastime of mine. Viewing your projects, homes, families and sharing with you is always a gift. I hope to spend many more years with you here.
Tonight we will spend the evening drinking sparkling grape juice and watching old movies. We haven't celebrated away from home for many years. We are very content at home, safe and sound awaiting the new year to arrive....if we hold out that long :-)
I hope you drive safe if you go out and enjoy ringing in the NEW YEAR!

Here are some images for you to enjoy.
This one is especially for my Irish friend, Pam K

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too Pat. We're spending ours in much the same way - just replace your sparkling juice with tea! Here's to another year of creativity. Health and happiness to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Pat. It is 12 noon here now. We've slept through most of it, had breakfast, did some grocery shopping and watching a documentary on TV now. I wish you good health and happiness for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you and yours, Pat!! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pat! You know I just love shamrocks! Thank you dear one!

    We don't do anything special for New Year's either. Scott took me to JoAnn's where I found tons of great marked down craft supplies. Had a coupon too!

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year. Please wish your mom a Happy & Healthy New Year as well!

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your family and Happy, Healthy, and peaceful 2011 - and I am so looking forward to sharing your voyages to the Lake, shopping, in fact into all the places you go - creative and actual

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. Tryed to do a felted brooch today Need to try again. Started the quilt I won from you this week. will post pictures. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pat ~ on my Dashboard there is a post about your hubby suprising you with a new car but I can't link to it for some reason to read the whole thing! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you ~ AWESOME and so well deserved!!!!!WOOOHOOOO ~ what a way to start the New Year!
    Much love and still enjoying my beautiful flowers!!!! Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute images Pat, I especially like the "lady" sitting on the back of the chair. Hope you have a most wonderful 2011. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Pat..
    Let's hope this is the best one yet!
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!! I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your beautiful crafts, you inspire my stitching!
    All the best to you~
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!