Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The winner of the Rendi Style prize

I am so sorry for not getting the winner announced Oct 9th for the Rendi Style winner. With mom's health problems, I have been hitting and missing with my blog and emails however I am going to make up for it soon.
Annie Danielson's new website is up and running so go have a look.
On to the announcement..... The winner for the sponsored giveaway is....Debbie of Mosaic Magpie!
I will contact you to let you know how to collect your prize which will be a creation of your choice on their website. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yea Debbie! Congratulations! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Now Pat, How did you get this photo of me to use in the announcement? Thank you Pat!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Debbie, your hubby gave me your photo to use,LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!