Monday, September 22, 2008

It looks like I'm a winner this morning too!

I went to Wendy's blog to inform her of her win and found a prize for me!

Thank you so much Wendy. I am honored and thrilled that you love my blog. I have never received this award before. I must catch up and list names for three awards sometime this week.
I am leading quite a full life at the moment. I am trying to take full advantage of the few remaining nice days of beautiful weather, stitching my fingers off for the Oct 11th show,getting ready to ship off two more dozen Comfort Dolls, and working on articles for CQMag which once again, tiptoed up on me. I can do it, it just leaves no time to spare, and yet here I sit....once again on my laptop.
I do have to blog...it is like breathing anymore. Gotta do it! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks agaiin Wendy, and congratulations yourself. I am outta here!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to both Wendy and you! That's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both! It sounds like your plate is very full at the moment Pat! Once I have made rounds...I try hard to stay away from the computer for awhile! Like you said, it just sucks you in!!! LOL! Sometimes my behind starts getting numb!!!

    xo ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!