Sunday, March 09, 2008

Winner of posting my book on site is........

First I want to thank you all for the unbelievably sweet and encouraging comments you have made about my first book. As you know, this book was basically an introduction to show who I am and what I do. I had fun sharing my world of gardening and crazy quilting with you and hope you enjoyed the journey. However, I am working on a book with all new projects which will have patterns,step by step directions, helpful hints, a tutorial from a famous "mystery" artist,and a little more eye candy . Although my first book had a few projects to wet your whistle, this one will be mainly projects. The people who bought my first book through my etsy store will receive $1.00 shipping on this second book if ordered through me. It will be a few more months, but I think you will enjoy it.

Now, for the winner of the prize for posting my book on their site/blog ..........
Linda Walsh!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Your name was chosen by my husband this morning. There was a mix up along the way, and although I offered an eyeglass case made especially for the winner, it had changed to a copy of my book, therefore, you get your choice, either an eyeglass case or my book. Whatever you wish. Please send me your mailing address and as soon as the new order arrives, your book will be sent or as soon as I get your colors, your eyeglass case will be made.

Thanks again for posting my book. Hopefully I got all of you on the list, and perhaps I may do another drawing of some sort with those names?????????????????????????????

3 comments:

  1. Pat, I can't believe I won. Please tell your husband - Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for picking my name. Now the tough job - to decide on the book or the eyeglass case. That's a tough choice for me as I love books, but you create such beautiful pieces that I'm sure the eyeglass case would be stunning. I'll have to sleep on it and let you know tomorrow. I am so happy - I WON! Have a great night.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, when you sew your little creations together on the machine, how do you keep all the lovely embellishments out of the seams and out from under the needle? I'm always afraid my needle is going to suddenly break because one broken needle hit me in the face once! Ouch!

    Everything's beautiful again as usual. Love the brooch. I looked at Melissa's etsy store - can't believe the wonderful prices for something so gorgeous.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Linda on being the winner....enjoy
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!