Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Kirsten and Vanessa did with their altered child kit



I had to share what Kirsten created with the altered child kit I sent. She also took one of her own baby photos and altered it. Isn't she adorable? Please don't copy her image because it is personal, but I had to share her creativity with you. I hope you are having as much fun .














Vanessa Hall also shared a photo of her completed altered child project. The lace and tiny flower sequin in her hair are a sweet touch. Great job ladies.

5 comments:

  1. Great work, ladies! Thanks for sharing their results, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh -- these are soooooo cute. I want to make one with my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so CUUUTE ! leave it to you to come up with such a clever idea as a kit !

    xxo-S.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!