Sunday, December 23, 2007

My parents photos as children altered



As you know, lately I have been bitten by the altered children bug. Patty,the woman I buy my images from is so sweet,and so great to work with. I sent her photos of my parents when they were young and she added wings and surprises. My dad has dragonfly wings and my mom has butterfly wings. Aren't they adorable? I will be making some special things for mom with these. Patty makes her own altered images,and I highly recommend her.
By the way,mom's favorite colors are mauve and teal,and my dad's was blue. I didn't tell Patty that info.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing. These are wonderful pics. I hope you'll show what you do with them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea pat-lots of fun there -please share the end result with us
    have yourself a merry little christmas
    tammy
    crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!