Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And the winner is~~~~~~~~


Well, I took my box of names with me to mom's yesterday and had her draw a name. After she drew the name she asked what it was for and I told her the person she picked would receive a little kit to play with. She replied." How can you give to just one?". Well, it is very hard for me to give to one, this is why I have decided to send each of you one within the month of Jan. Let me get the Holidays celebrated with family and friends, and I will work on various kits. I do need some addresses, so,I will be posting a request for those soon. I may send out a few this week,from addresses I have on hand.
Oh my! Did I forget to announce the official winner????? It is.....
GRACE......which by the way my mother was excited because it was her favorite Aunts name :-) how's that for coincidence?
Congratulations Grace! Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Wow... wow Pat, thank you. I wish I could have seen your mothers face. I'm feeling so very fortunate and blessed today, my cup runneth over. Please let your mother know I'm sending a big hug her way.

    Thanks again for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Oh Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Grace!
    Pat- How nice of you to be so thoughful!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is just like you, isn't she? The acorn doesn't fall far, etc. You are both very kind and compassionate women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh lucky grace :D
    how wonderful-congrats grace!!
    you are sending out a real beauty there pat:D
    have a great day
    tammy
    crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to be one of the most generous people in the blogging world! I just received my etsy order from you and I'm off to leave feedback for that also. Thank you Pat for all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!