Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Treasures from Tatbit



I had to share some treasures I received from my talented friend Tatbit. I was surprised with a package filled with beaded tatting goodies wraped in a very special way which Tatbit so lovingly made for me. She made a garden turtle with beautiful golden beads and such a pretty Cab, it has little bursts in it and is a soothing beige.( I am not good with stone names),a sunburst pendant in a gorgeous matte sage color,sage earrings with heart dangles, and she tucked in a tatted trim to use in my CQ. I am still in shock! I have a little project in the works for Tatbit which I hopes she will enjoy. Tatbit's work is top notch, and she is a treasure herself, so if you want to see gorgeous tatting and be enlightened on this gals life and work, you may want to pay her blog a visit. Thank you Tatbit, I am so honored to get to wear your creations and touched that you spent this time on me. I love my new treasures.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous blog! I love your dying!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!