Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sharing a felted flower gift


Along with my continuous flow of gifts from friends whose hearts are as warm as the sun, this beautiful purple felted flower arrived from Judy in MI. I wish you could see it in person. The petals have nice crisp points on them and raw roving is all curly in the center. It is a pin which I intend on wearing a lot. Judy suggested I add a few beads to the center, and I certainly have no problem with that. Now where can I find some beads........... She also sent this beautiful card with the painted eggs, and adorable wrapping paper of vintage images.

I hope to meet Judy in IL next month at the Spring Quilt Show. Can't wait! Thank you so much for a piece of your art Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!