Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More childhood memories of bloggers revealed


Melissa and Momma Bear (Flora?)has blogged about her childhood too. They also added precious photos of themselves as girls. I haven't had the time to search for more postings. I shall do that next week. I think it is fun to read about you all. Momma Bear is right next door in IL. Reading about her childhood growing up in Chicago is so different from mine living in the country and is exactly how I imagined it would be for a child in the city. When I venture into Chicago to attend a show,museum or visit in-laws, I always imagine what it would be like to live there. Thanks for the peak into your childhood and I do hope you post more when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!