Tuesday, July 11, 2006

100 details.....Tuesday July11


Well, my notes are so mixed up I am just going to jump in here and start fresh with a seam treatment from this morning.This is from a current block I am working on. I used the Herringbone and added three bugle beads betwee each stitch on one side only then topped it with a gold seed bead.

Sharon has opened my eyes to see how important stitches are, and how easy it can be to use a favorite stitch and change the look with simple additions. I always rush through the stitching so I can get to the SRE. No more!!! I am enjoying the variations Sharon has shared, and all the stitches from those participating in her 100 details project. I do have my three favorites, Feather,Cretan,Herringbone, but I think you will be seeing more of a variety from this CQer from now on. Thanks Sharon for the"thump on the head" and everyone for the eyecandy. Getting out of your comfort zone is a good thing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your details...and quite agree, Sharon has helped us out of our normal stitching habits to enrich our work considerably!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!