Tuesday, July 04, 2006

100 details for 100 days



I have been stitching, really I have. I just haven't been scanning or photographing my work yet.

On these two hearts I used the Herringbone stitch. One seam I added a bead in between, and the other I used a Fargo rose. Same stitches, different look.
On the purple heart I used the Cretan stitch with the addition of a few lazy daisy stitches and seed beads. I love how stitch cominations make the seams more elegant. I must photograph more of my 100 details in 100 days projects...until then, keep stitching! Thanks Sharon!

1 comment:

  1. I like your cretan stitch variation. It's great. I can't wait until you post more of your details. I enjoy seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!