Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Year...................

It's been quite a while since I've posted. It seems I have the winter blahs at the moment so I joined the gym to try to make the best of these cold days. I managed to do minimal stitching this year and made this tea cozy.



 With all the life changes around here, I think it will take a while to adjust. I am closing my needle case for a while, but hope to get back to sewing as soon as inspiration strikes. Until then, I did just release the 11th digest that has been sitting in limbo. It is a mini amulet pouch I first created to accommodate a friends new vehicle key-less entry fob. I hope you enjoy it.


You can check out the new Digest here http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1042170?__r=84546

Those who enjoy hearing news about mom, she is doing well. I drop by when I can after the gym for a cup of tea and laughs. We did go see The Forrest last week which we both enjoyed, but I'm keeping her in from this frigid weather as much as possible. Although she insists we must see The Boy when it comes out on the 22nd. She loves her scary movies.

Here she is at Applebee's after a recent Dr. appt. All smiles.
Until next time, stay warm, stay well and enjoy your moments.
 

5 comments:

  1. Retired hubbies make for big changes don't they? Love your Mom looking so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016 Pat - hope it treats you well. Enjoy your days, whatever you choose to fill them with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, for some reason the computer won't let me leave a comment the regular way, silly computer. Sooooooo I am piggy backing here on Magpie's, bet she won't mind. Love your stitching as always and you know sometimes we must just take a break and recharge. Now your movie you and Mom went to see, I knew yall were wonderful we have to have our scarey movies. Kind of like a chocolate fix they are to us. Hugs and keep warm and love ya tons xoxoxoo YR

      Delete
  3. It's nice to see what you've been making! How pretty...all of your creations are! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via Pinterest, your artwork is gorgeous, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!