Sunday, August 30, 2015

New Project Digest #5, Dyeing Silk Ribbon

I've had a lot of interest for my silk ribbon dyeing method so the project digest has just been published. I hope you enjoy it. You can find it on my left sidebar or here.
You will also find a little gift included from my studio to yours.  I am offering the Project Digest binders in my etsy shop to keep each issue clean and together.


 For those who cannot purchase through Magcloud, I will keep a few on hand to order directly from me. Limited quantity.
I've also created a tutorial download to make pockets for the binder to hold a little project. You can choose from 12 of my crazy quilt images. Available here.

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Hook.Me.Up., Miss Pat!!!!
    I want it all! LOL 5 digests and the binder! Send invoice please!!!
    Thanks!
    Hugs, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. done and done I will not be the silk dying diva but at least have a clue on how to do it. Thanks for doing these for us my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I bought this yesterday and am SO excited to try the Pox and edge dyeing. I have wanted to know how to get these results for a long time. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!