Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Catching up and Binders available

Phew! It has been one hot day after another. My energy has been zapped and I seem to get nothing done. I had to cut my trip short because mom had fallen and I wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her injuries. No worries, she was shook up more than hurt. All is well. I did accomplish what I wanted as far as helping my friend with her cottage. Hot days up there too, but we managed with lots of cold water and a couple trips down to the lake. Thank you for your hospitality Jan and Jim. It was fun as always.

Well, I am offering the binders for the CQ Project Digests in my etsy shop. They are listed as pre orders, but I will be shipping the first five immediately, as they are here and waiting. Its the digest sized binder with five sleeves included. Here is a peek.


I hope you are staying cool wherever you are. Hydrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!