Monday, June 29, 2015

New series....Mini Project Digest

I'm excited to announce the first project digest in a continuing series of crazy quilt related embellishments and projects is now available. The first digest is on making the Shibori Butterfly. Step by step full color directions packed within the pages of this small and convenient booklet. These digests measure only 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" so you can slip them in your project bag, purse, or wherever you want a handy tutorial. I will be offering same size mini binders to collect all of them or just the projects you find interesting in the near future so you can keep each issue protected.

This project digest series will randomly be published, so you may want to subscribe to my Magcloud page if you haven't already to be one of the first to be alerted when a new digest is released.

                                                        Check it out...link on left sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Pat, these mini booklets look like a great idea! I need to purchase some shibori ribbon. Do you have any special sites with shibori ribbon for sale?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:53 PM CDT

    Pat, your little booklet arrived today. I am very pleased with it, as it gives me some insight into using shibori ribbon. Tell Cindy that several vendors on etsy sell it, as does www.flightoffamcy.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!