Saturday, October 11, 2014

Last issue submissions

Well, I'm trying to finish the last issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings early and would like to ask at this time for anyone to send their submissions by Oct 25. If anyone has a step by step tutorial with photos, please contact me asap so I can set aside pages needed. Submissions of tutorials with photos and instructions receives a free copy of the magazine printed and pdf format. International submissions only pay for shipping of printed copy for a tutorial. I'm still accepting eye candy (your projects) and any news or upcoming events. Ads are first come, first serve at a discounted rate for the last issue so contact me for more info. Thank you and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this gal dear Pat, well I thought I would do a thingie tut but will try again today. harder than I thought. I love all your doings at the beach and fun things you are doing. Hugs and hugs oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you just mentioned that you were giving up the mag. Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!