Saturday, October 11, 2014

Birthday drawing cont.

Well, the first winner of my birthday drawing did not contact me so I put the names of those who congratulated the winners into a hat and pulled the name of Betsy.

In all fairness, I didn't think Connie should lose out in being a winner of a crazy quilted coin purse so she will also be getting one in her choice of colors. Life isn't fair, but I am! So Connie and Betsy, congratulations and PLEASE send me your color preferences and home addresses so I can get your coin purses made. And yes, Connie, you will still receive the printed and pdf issue of the last CQGatherings mag.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the gals who won. Oh did I tell you my whole name is Annette Betsy Connie Juanita Graves? My mother couldn't decide which name. lol no just kidding, you know me and my sense of humor hugs and have a great day my dear, off to the art world and then stitching tonight. oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky ladies! Connie, when you get your prize let me know -- I want to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND I feel just like that little girl in the bottom picture, except her eyes should be popping out! So surprised and excited!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hey, my first comment didn't show up...oh bother...
    I am so crazy excited about winning a coin purse made by You, Pat! I send an email telling you my colors and then another email for a visual, and then ANOTHER email with my address....I am so excited I am crying!
    hugs and happy gratitude!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, they are lucky ladies. Don't cha just LOVE having a birthday in October? Me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sense of fairness Pat! Thanks so much -- I am soooo excited about getting a coin purse made by you. All smiles...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!