Thursday, September 04, 2014

A couple Online CQ Stash shops I recommend.

Hi Peeps, I wanted to give a shout out to two deserving online shops if I may.The first is Crazy Quilting Supplies. Thearica offers crazy quilt kits, embellishments, trims, Venice lace,Silkies (ciggies), beads, etc. She carries the tiny porcelain roses that I love to use for a soft touch to any project. They would be adorable on a Christmas stocking, speaking of which, putting together a sampling from her shop would be a great inspiration gift for a new or established crazy quilter. We all need inspiration at some point in our journey. So if you have a moment go check out Crazy Quilting Supplies and sign her Guest Book and tell her Pat said Hi!



The other shop is Not Sew Serious offering sweet buttons for clothing, crazy quilting, etc. I love mine and it is hard to use them because I just want to look at them all the time. Here are a few of what she offers. I've used these buttons on purses too.




Wouldn't a card or two be nice slipped into a greeting card or a stash pack for your crazy quilting or sewing friend? Browse her shop to see the various styles she offers, you won't leave without grabbing a few I'm sure.

I wanted to mention both merchants are sweet and ship quickly so if you want an easy shopping experience, these two shops will please you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! I'm writing these down! I hope your having a nice day😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful shout out Pat! I see an order came in from you today and I will get that out to you tomorrow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    I am headed over to Not Sew Serious now. I did not know about her shop. Thanks for the shout out for her too. :)

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be book marking these Pat, thank you, you always find the best supplies!
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MB, good to know I think we can never have to many places to visit to shop. Either online or in the reals. Hugs and have a great evening and oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!