Saturday, October 05, 2013

Short update

I've got some computer work to do this morning so I only have a minute. I wanted to share a better photo of the beautiful Crazy Quilt piece my friend Leslie K made for me. The first photos just didn't give it justice at all.

I also wanted to share one of my gifts from Megan and Ed. Since I never have any ideas to tell them, sneaky Megan looked on my Pinterest "wish list" and found this.
I thought this rubber coated glass water bottle in Aqua would be great since I always have a bottle in hand. I love it. It is easy to clean, feels great and is so pretty. Good detective work Megan. :-)

Well, that's all I have for now. I will be taking mom to a movie this week and possibly lunch or dinner depending on movie time. She gets to pick the movie so I have no idea what we will be seeing. It really doesn't matter, I'm sure we will have fun and laugh till our faces hurt.
Have a great weekend....Autumn is here!

PS......accepting final ads, articles, eye candy, News, upcoming events, tutorials for Winter issue NOW :-)

***Special for all half page ads for Winter issue (since that is my last name) $25.00 per half page,full color.


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM CDT

    Hi Pat...Love Leslies sweet gift to you...and I love that she put it under bubble glass..perfect frame and so fitting. Very kewl water bottle...you have to watch those ~sneaky~ future D inlaws...I think she sounds wonderful and already knows how to make you smile. She will gain a great Mother in law some day and you...a daughter ;) Have a great rest of the weekend and enjoy your special time with Mom.
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, what a beautiful crazy quilt piece! And the water bottle is really cool! I'll have my article to you either Monday or Tuesday. I have something really fun to do this time! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you some pictures of my latest two projects Pat for use in the magazine if you'd like. Looking forward to the new issue, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you some pictures of my latest two projects Pat for use in the magazine if you'd like. Looking forward to the new issue, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear MB, oh what a treat to see the beautiful piece up close,. Such a treasure. Oh a surprise movie, will love to hear what you will see with Mom. Don't know if there is a good thriller out there in movie world. : ) Hugs and have a great Sunday and week my friend. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat. you are a lucky lady to have such lovely friends. I'm really plesed your new magazine is about to come out. I don't have the previous one yet, as I have to waiti until Ican afford to buy two at once. Even my DH, who has NO interest in stitching always reads it. Thank you so much. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious quilt under glass your friend made for you! I love the colors and workmanship. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!