Tuesday, July 16, 2013

News onlinine class starts today, Magcloud sale!!!

Artful Gathering class has started today, come join us.

Crazy Quilting 101Pat Winter *encore!
If you have admired crazy quilts and would love to create your own unique crazy quilt wearable art, join me in creating a Crazy Quilt Swing Purse. This class is for all levels and will start with a quick and easy piecing method, basic embroidery stitches and silk ribbon embroidery that anyone can master. Pat shows you different stitching styles and so much more! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, Magcloud is having a sale on magazines....click here to get in on some savings. Any issue!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    I've tried several times (like at least a dozen) to order CQ Gatherings #10. I can't get the MagCloud site to work properly. Do you know if they are having issues?

    Judy in MS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to be a part of your class!
    I am looking forward to learning so much!

    See ya in class
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm signed up for your class, how does it work? I've never taken an online class like this before.
    Angela K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tracie and Angela you will love the class and learn so much and get hooked on it. A wonderful thing to have a passion about. I took it last year and cannot do enough of it. Sadly life gets in the way but I always now have a piece of CQ in the works. Have fun. xo Annette
    YToT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!