Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Forgot to share project

I forgot to share the CQ nightlight I made for my MIL's best friend. She loves birds and blue. It is a cq covered night light. The first pic is off and the second pic is with the light turned on. The bird glows.

Also, I'm offering a special for my blog reader's interested in the felting PDF download class and felting kits to make the lavender filled brooches in my etsy shop. When you buy a kit the PDF class downloads (2) are half price. Just write a note when you buy the kit and I will reduce the class fee.
I have several more kits to be packaged and photographed so more coming the next day or two.

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful purse. I love the bird silkie--the color is gorgeous. And the beading is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM I didn't know you could make night light covers, this is so pretty. I thought why is there a plug in behind the purse. LOL Then I really really looked at it and saw what it was. She is going to be so excited with this. Felting, hummm have to go peek, do I need? or Want ? to start another art form? You are tempting me MB. xoxoxoxo YRoT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, this is a wonderful and beautiful night light. Love it. Best....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful purse, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it made to cover the thingy that is plugged into the socket? Looks so silky and your beading is gorgeous. Have succumbed and bought the felting kit....I need my CQ fix badly lol! Go on Annette...you know you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the bird comes to light/life when the light is turned on. I did not know about the frames to create these on.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is very pretty! :) I am still such a fan! :) I hope that you are doing great, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your night light covers. Have a great day. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous night light. How do you create it so the bulb doesn't burn the fabrics?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!