Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HELLO!

I just returned from a trip to St. Joe with mom. It was a quickie being her first time out in over a month. I had upholstered an ottoman for Ed and Megan and delivered it then we bought lunch and went to the Bluff in St. Joe, sat on a swing and ate while watching the kids play under the water fountain down by the beach and the boats sailing on the lake. These were taken along the bluff too.
 The photographer should be fired!


 On the way home mom said her cane was too high so I looked at it and asked where she got it. She said it was the black on I bought her. It wasn't, it was black and blue and looked new. When I told her it wasn't the one I bought her we looked at each other and laughed until we almost wet our pants. I told her she must have stolen it, no wonder it was too tall for her. She had been using the pink rose one I bought her for Dr. trips and some how grabbed the wrong cane when she went up town with my brother for a blood test. We couldn't stop laughing and made jokes about her innocent look, being a thief and some poor old guy was probably out there walking around hunched over wondering why. Anyway, we have no idea how she pulled that one off.

Ed was in a friend's wedding on Saturday so they stayed over the weekend. It was nice to have them around since I barely get to see them anymore. Ed had to go early so I volunteered to give Megan a ride an hour before the wedding. It was a treat to help Megan with her hair. It is so long and hard to curl with an iron herself. When I arrived and saw Ed in his tux I just had to get a picture. They looked so nice. I love the color purple Mark and Sarah chose for their wedding accent. They were married outside and the weather was perfect. Sunny and in the mid 70's. Very nice.
So that about sums it up for now. I will soon post the newest purse. Not finished yet but this week I'm sure. If you ever wanted to learn crazy quilting, classes for Artful Gathering are filling up. Check them out here.
Have a nice evening!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you both had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hysterical Pat!!!! That sweet southern belle a closet thief! Just blogged about our trip and everything else going on...it took me all night! Tell your Mom I said thanks for the belly laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute and that you and your Mom can laugh and have the best of times. Anxious to see your purse creation always a treat to see MB"s work.
    xoxo
    YRoT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!