Friday, April 26, 2013

Finished the purse

I finished the purse this morning.
 I decided to make a strap for the purse. It is a fun purse so I used beads and chain for the shoulder strap.

 I added embellished lace from Fishman's to use as three pockets on the back.

 I visited the local garden shop today but there wasn't much out yet. I did grab another little forget-me-not to be planted in my mother in laws little garden statue.
  I've always wanted one of these. Tomorrow I will plant it properly. I mowed again and picked up goodies for a cookout tomorrow with Ed and Megan. It should be a beautiful day!
Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. How pretty, I love the beads and chain idea for the handle. This week-end is supposed to be beautiful here also, I see a barbecue coming this way also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse , my favourite furnishing colour
    I never thought of putting plants in that particular statue , I shall look at it with fresh ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse is beautiful and I love the beaded shoulder strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the colors and the purse and the HANDLE are wonderful, I had no doubt. Wonderful idea about the handle. The little statue is so perfect for the forget me nots. I have painted the sweet little flower before but have never seen a real one. good to know they do exist. Have a great rest of the weekend. xo YRoT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again Pat! I felt like a child when I saw your post and thought "this must be the must beautiful purse I ever seen", well, now I've said it out loud, I really mean it ;)

    Just want to run and grab my material and practice my CQ skills...

    Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful purse, Pat. I LOVE the bright cheery colors. PERFECT choice for Spring. Great idea using the beads for the handle. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! How did I miss this post? My colors! I love this pretty ! Love the planter too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!