Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beach break

This morning I took a break and high tailed it to the beach. The sun was shining and the winds were blowing strong at times but it was so mild at 69 degrees, that I just had to go before the cold air arrives this evening. It is supposed to be around 35 degrees tomorrow. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! As I walked I was thinking about my Wisconsin friends arriving Thursday. It will be fun to see them again. The beach walk we shared was fun and I'm hoping the weather will be nice enough for them to enjoy another walk.
 There were several bits lying along the shore. I was very surprised and thrilled when I saw this....

  Happy dance!!!!!
I found two blue pieces!!!!After about an hour people started arriving to scour the pebbles for treasure so I made my way back to the steps that lead me to serenity.

I stopped at the corner gas station and picked up some iced cappuccino for a visit with mom before returning home to cut DH's hair.

My treasure for today.
 Well I am off to work on the magazine. I wanted to share this pic with you from Houston.
Lt~ Cathy, Liz, Dawn, Me, Karrin.....anticipating the first resale shop :-)
 I miss everyone....This month is flying by............


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, I always love seeing your beach treasures! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the beach treasures are always a delight to see, just walking on the beach and finding goodies like that. Keep warm tomorrow, drink some warm cocoa, no calories in that LOL well I tell myself that anyway. Have a good one and a great visit. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!