Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost finished!

It has been non stop around here the past week. I just finished putting the pantry back together. Love the open shelves DH installed, just waiting for some paper lace shelf trim. I was hoping to create a lovely white pantry like ones I have seen on Pinterest however I feel I need function over fashion in the pantry so.....it is filled with canned items and pans, glass dishes, etc. Not lovely but light and sooooo much more pleasing to the eye. I tossed out so many things I really couldn't believe I was hoarding such things.

DH demoed the bathroom today and will install the new shower tomorrow. I love the new sink. I can't believe how quickly he is getting this done but very happy that he is. I need to decorate outside while the temps are so mild. Perhaps tomorrow after a visit with mom. She called about 15 times today which means she needs a visit :-)

Nothing else going on around here to report on. So glad the Winter issue is out. I hope you find some inspiration there. I know the Gypsy Feather shop is stocking new goodies. I was so tempted when I saw these lovely kits.....

 and this lovely lace collection.

 I want it ALL! LOL, but don't worry, I am sitting on my hands trying to behave so you can enjoy her offerings. There seems to be plenty for all, she has been busy!

I am off for a soak in my lavender Epsom bath with bubbles so I will yak at you later. Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I have 3 copies of the magazine on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so glad your renovations are going smooth,. Yea for DH. The kits are beautiful, I guess I better sit on my hands also, I don't want to become a hoarder, but oh they are pretty. Hugs and have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I am soooo envious of all the work you're having done around your home! I'm needing to update my older home and close to the top of the list is painting all my brown wood kitchen cabinets white, adding glass fronts to a few and creating a cool blue and white kitchen displaying all the gorgeous b&w dishes I've accumulated over the years. Maybe in the spring *sigh*.

    The Winter issue is fantabulous! So much eye candy, so many gifted artists ... you have outdone yourself! Thank you for putting together such a stunning magazine for us to drool over, lol.

    And ... thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words about my offerings at Gypsy Feather, my dahlink. It's been so much fun putting the kits together ... and there's so much more lace to be listed. All it takes is time ...

    Big((Hugs))
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am curious if you attract a lot of traffic to this weblog?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!