Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Hi Peeps! Busy as a bee is all I can say. The days seem to fly by even faster theses days. It is Wednesday already and all I've done is run around with mom and shop. I have to share one little item I love. I found this adorable bird topped bottle at Hobby Lobby. It will be filled with vintage pearls...I think
 I did spend two hours yesterday afternoon vacuuming the pool. We have to close it up before the large leaves fall and the soybean field across the street is ready for harvest, what a dusty mess that would be. This weekend is another "Antiques on the Bluff" in St. Joe but I'm not sure I will be attending, it depends on what I get accomplished before then.
Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for the cards, emails, and gifts I received for my birthday. It was such a nice day with DH starting my day with a beach walk and with my son and Megan stopping by to visit.
I wanted to share one sweet gift from an AG student and very sweet friend, Annette Graves.  This collage bracelet has the cutest sayings and images. Thank you Annette!!!! I love it.



 I would be selfish if I didn't share the new florets I found in the Flights of Fancy Boutique. New Arrivals is where you want to look.
  They have these new arrivals ready for picking. They are  just like the vintage thin silk work you find on bonnets and such. My new favorites. Soft, thin, beautifully made and lovely colors all ready to add to your project for that vintage look. A time saver too .....shhhh, you didn't hear that from me.
If you were contemplating ordering the Flights of Fancy October Trim club pack, I give it a big thumbs up. Tempting Teal is the theme and oh is it rich looking and filled with pretty sparkling treasures.
 I know I sound like a walking billboard, but it has always been my desire to share any stash item, source, or technique I find helpful to other crazy quilters. If it is something I would use, I will share it. I hope all of you newbies do this too. It helps all of us and keeps us enthused about crazy quilting if we have various sources to find the best supplies and information.
 Another way to shop if you don't care to put your information online and want to see the product before you buy is a unique method Tisha Coleman offers from her shop in Michigan.
If you can't find what you need, or if you are looking to do a little stash building but aren't sure of what you want you can phone Tisha's Needlework Studio at 810-678-8191 for a personal boxed home shopping experience. Just tell Tisha what colors or items you are interested in and she gathers items according to your preferences to ship to you for consideration. It is a unique way to shop at home at your convenience. Browsing each item and checking colors with stash you already have. What you don't want, you send back in the same condition it arrived in. Quite a generous offer and so accommodating. No, I do not get paid for advertising for anyone, I respect the shop owners I suggest to fellow CQer's and they respect the customer, that is why I do it. Great service and wonderful supplies.

It is supposed to rain today so I will be stitching and visiting mom to help her clean out her closet. Movie day will have to resume next week :-) Hoping to share some CQ work soon. Have a great day and keep smiling!

7 comments:

  1. That's what I love about Tish, Pat. She's one of the neatest ladies! I hope people take your advice and witness the Tish Experience for themselves. Either in person, or through the mail, she is one special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - what a wonderful post of lusciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the little birdie topped bottle, how sweet is that! Oh, and the Flights of Fancy boutique? I have never seen so many beautiful and VERY tempting things in one place. What an amazing online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl just got another wonderful stash from Tisha she is the best and so cute. I am so glad you liked the wrist jewelry, aka bracelet. Have to go check out Flights of Fancy, Hugs and have a good day my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to check out Flights of Fancy next payday, though I am really saving myself till Houston. I am counting the days! Love the bracelet Annette made you it is gorgeous! BTW I wanted to wish you a belated birthday. I tried to write on my I-Pad at work the other day, but sometimes google reader won't let me comment when I am on my I-pad, it freezes up and I can't do anything. But anyway, I was thinking about you. Hugs, Karrin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, Just stopped im Tinsel Trading and they remembered you!!--They said that famous lady who does crazy quilting...some place, isn't it? Hugs, Maire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pat, I sounds like you have been having a great time and I agree the little bird bottle is lovely. Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!