Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beautiful start to my day

DS ran an errand so I thought I would do a quick post.
This morning was cool and sunny and to my surprise DH took me to the beach. It was so invigorating with the cool wind and crashing waves.
 My first mermaid tear of the day...Happy Birthday to me!
DH found a heart-ish shaped rock.
  I know the poor guy was chilly but I was used to it and was enjoying myself immensely.
 He found a few treasures and I decided we should turn around because it isn't fun if you know someone is cold. I had him stop a moment for a "Gumby" shadow pose,LOL.
 I can tell it is going to be a beautiful day!

Our finds for today, my 29th 53rd birthday!

 Yesterday I was stitching on the front porch swing and a flower delivery arrived from my DS. Beautiful PURPLE bouquet! Even purple roses.
  I went inside and DS started a movie when there was a knock on the door and this yummy fresh fruit bouquet arrived from a very,very special lady.
  Chocolate covered bananas and strawberries sprinkled among the sweet fruits became a treat throughout the evening and this morning for breakfast and when DS and Megan arrive this afternoon. Thank you #2 :-)
 I feel terribly fortunate today and pretty much everyday with family and friends such as what I hold in my hearts treasury. My phone has been blowing up all morning with birthday wishes from facebook friends. I had better hop on there to thank them.
I hope your day is a perfect and beautiful as mine.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pat.
    I hope the rest of your day is wonderful.
    Rayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pat!!! I hope you continue to have a wonderful day!!! Lots of hugs and chocolate kisses, Maire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Pat, what a wonderful find down the beach. I have always enjoyed your stories of mermaid tears over the years... hope you had a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Pat! Enjoy the day with family and friends.

    Best,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you are having a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you Dear Pat and many more.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's so beautiful there! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great birthday...you deserve it...enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!