Friday, July 20, 2012

Where's your blog spot linky party



Where is your Blog Spot? Join in the fun and see where fellow blogger's blog by joining the linky party!

 I blog everywhere around my home, house, porch, garden, pool but if I had to choose where I mainly blog it would have to be in my studio, usually first thing in the morning or while I'm waiting for something to print, etc. It is very basic and a bit messy, but it works. I dressed it up for you today.
 
My second blog spot is in the garden where it is peaceful and fresh.....unless it is 100 degrees.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much for joining in with our linky party! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your blog spots! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!