Sunday, June 17, 2012

CQ101 class awesome students!

Well my first online class is going very well and I have awesome students. I just have to share some of the progress on the crazy quilt purse project. This is a handful of their work....I will post more as they come in.
Linda W 
 Jeannette S
 
 BonnieH
 
Marcia A

 Evelyne S
Fran S
 Georgene L
 Holly T
 Joletta W

 Tracie T

AnnetteG
  Denise S

Tamatha K
Marilou B

Geraldine R (practice piece)

Terri D

As you can imagine I am very proud of these ladies. I can't wait to watch each purse come alive with embellishments.

Happy Father's Day to all dad's!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Pat! The gals are doing beautiful work! I can't wait to see the embellishments!

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely variety of colour and designs. Keep us posted!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:31 PM CDT

    So glad that the class is going well for you Pat.. Thankyou for sharing the pictures of the purses..the ladies are doing a great job..Love to see what colors everyone puts together. Can't wait to see the finished creations.
    Takecare, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia , yes , I have see my pouch....
    thanks for sharing ! kisses , evelyne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work ladies!!!!!! You couldn't ask for a better teacher, Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, these are so wonderful and it's fun to see how each one of us come up with a truly original design. You are the best! I'm so glad I signed up for this class. Breaking it down into baby steps has made it so much more attainable for me to do and understand! Thank you Pat!!
    Hugs,
    Terri D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, There was not question that I would sign up for both your classes. I have learned so much from you and the other students too. I have pushed myself not to do things that are safe and in my comfort zone, but rather more creative. Thank you so much, Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!