Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Artful Gathering classes begin tomorrow!!!!!

It is finally here! The Artful Gathering classes begin tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting those who signed up for my CQ101 class. If you need a kit, please email me at angell100@comcast.net and I will get one out to you. In the mean time print off the freebie image sheets and stitch sheets and join in the conversation.
For those needing kits for my SECOND crazy quilt class, CQ Accessory Case which begins in July, I just listed some unfinished ones in my etsy shop so you can get an idea of the color. The kits will be completed and mailed out next week. A few of the kits. Lots more goodies to add.....
 See you in class tomorrow!!!




6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful class tomorrow Pat!!!! What lucky students they are! I have been busy planning my daughters shower...I must catch up on your blog now. Sending lots of love! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia , I a m very impatiently ..... kisses , evelyne France.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All a twitter. Very excited. I haven't felt this way in a long time. It's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, at the risk of appearing "not with it", where are the image sheets and stitch sheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the CQ101 class room you should see a list in the center. Click on image sheet 1, 2, 3,4.

      Delete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!