Sunday, June 03, 2012

Antiques on the Bluff!

St. Joe....here I come! This morning I'm going to St. Joe to join my son's girlfriend for some outdoor antiquing. Every month St. Joe has antique dealers lined up on the hill on the edge of town and it overlooks the carousel and lake. This will be my first time attending Antiques on the Bluff, so I am excited to check it out. It will be fun to spend some time with Megan. We plan on hitting a few shops too! If I find something awesome I will share!

I hope you have a fun day too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    I hope you enjoy your day and find lots of goodies to bring back home. One of my favorite things to do is cruise Flea Markets and Antique Shows - you just never know what treasures you might find. Can't wait to see what you find! Enjoy the time spent with your son's grifriend!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information about antiques as it has historical look and it is the philosophy of art and the above discussed was very useful as I have passionate about antiques and I have been looking for the similar kind of information.Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!