Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 24th online felted Brooch class

In two weeks the first lesson for my Lavender filled Felted Brooch class will begin. If you wanted to try felting with a twist, this class will satisfy your muse. An easy and fast project, this brooch design can be made in any color you wish, any theme and size. Working with bits of wool roving, a mini cloth image, silk ribbon bits, and scraps of fabrics you will create the brooch then embellish with beads, sequins, a charm and whatever tickles your fancy before filling with lavender and adding a pin back so you can wear your beautiful creation immediately.
Learn the basics and make several for gifts. Filled with fresh dried lavender buds, these pretty accessories are sure to delight the recipient.

April 24th the class begins online to make your own lavender filled felted brooch offered through Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions (scroll down until you see this purple brooch.) (Right click on this purple writing to read more about these classes)
PDF Class fee is $25.00 for two weeks.Optional kit fee is $25.00 (allow 1 week for delivery)
 I will have one of a kind brooch kits available which includes everything you will need except the hand quilting tool sold by Clover. You may also use quilting needles or a felting machine.

You can see more examples of my felted brooches below........









10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM CDT

    what is the price of the class and how does it work??--- mary Bonnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pins Pat! Every single one of them. I wish you success with your class.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo lovely again. You are very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pins!
    Felting is on my to-do-list. I have such a tool on my sewingmachine, just have to take a deep breath...
    I suppose you missed my comment on March 23 in which I asked you if you are receiving my emails. Would you please check it out? It is about the pebble project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are something else Pat!
    They are sooo gorgeous!
    You have been busy!

    Have a great week,
    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these brooches are gorgeous! i love them. they would make awesome gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your brooches are beautiful! Will you be running this class at a later date?? would love to take it just don't have the time right now. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat

    Your brooches are just great = each one so different. Must get my embellisher out when I get home and get some use out of it.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pat your brooches are divine.
    Thanks for the eye-candy
    Regards Phillipa in NZ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!