Saturday, March 03, 2012

A little felting for an upcoming online class

 Felting class will begin Tuesday April 24th....gather your supplies or purchase a kit and lets have some fun!

Maureen Greeson is hosting a variety of online classes here. There are classes in progress and she will be adding more including a felted and embellished brooch class that I am offering. This is a two session step by step class with full color photos of building a pretty little brooch with the option to fill it with the calming scent of lavender buds.
I will be offering complete kits for participants who don't want to purchase large amounts of supplies. These brooches are a perfect gift for any occasion and they smell wonderful when gently squeezed. When my class ends I will choose a name from participants to win a felted brooch made by me. I hope you will browse all of the classes and treat yourself to whatever tickles your fancy. A new project is a great way to welcome Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds fabulous - off to see how long the class will be online as I have an eye operation coming up end of March so I'll not be able to see to do a course until the heals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!Looks and sound and smells interesting!
    Love the colours,fibres etc in the pic above too.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW the brooch is beautiful
    Did I mention that my new favorite color is purple ! LOL
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. tijerasycuchara8:55 AM CST

    yor works are lovely
    I like they
    good bye
    josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!