Saturday, February 18, 2012

FInished!


Well, I spent the morning creating a purse using mint and peach with laces. I used Pam Kellogg's stitch which she designed for the readers of Crazy Quilt Gatherings Spring issue. Thank you Pam!!!!
  I used an image from a talented digital artist who takes vintage photos and enhances them so the ladies have flawless skin and beautiful eyes then tints the clothing just enough. Maureen found my etsy shop and contacted me after seeing that I use vintage images in my work. After seeing her photos I chose some for my June online class kits at Artful Gatherings.If you love beautiful images you may want to check out Maureen's etsy shop, "Your craft postcards." Be warned, they are wonderful.


5 comments:

  1. These are adorable Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen her images before-they are gorgeous. And so is your work-you stitch so fast, all the experience you have. Wonderful work.Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Pat for creating this truly beautiful purse. I really love the colors that you have chosen and I love the ribbon embroidery. Thank you so much for using my image and for being such a lovely lady, blessings, Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, either you're up super late or you're up super early! For me, I'm up early!

    Your purse is gorgeous! And I'm thrilled that you used my border from your beautiful magazine. I didn't check the mail yesterday. My copy might be in my box!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! Thank you so much for introducing Maureen to us. I ordered 4 images and they are all absolutely stunning! I will for sure be ordering more - she is a very sweet and talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!