Thursday, January 26, 2012

On a roll............


Wow look at me, two posts in one morning! I am finishing the project from a week ago, just have to audition some lace trim for the top and decide on a strap.
 I broke out the fringe trim from France. It is the softest most femine trim I have ever seen...hence it being from France, Oooooh La La! I don't usually trim these purses out but the color of the CQ and the trim was right on so.......................I did.
 Alright, back to play...........
Forgot to mention I bought the French trims from Liz here.



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM CST

    oooh la la is right--it is a treasure and so are you--Mary Bonnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 PM CST

    Look at you go! I am so happy to hear you are doing good..and to see that you are being creative as usual ;) Love this lil purse.. love the colors and the trims of course..and the morning glories ;o)
    Take care Pat.. Hope you have a great day, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful--I love the colors Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gracious,the trim is breathtaking as is the bag! I'm so glad your feeling good <3 I keep forgetting to tell you, just below "Gathering" on your header it says "Jesus" Did you ever notice that? It's very sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out sooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!