Saturday, January 07, 2012

No stitching but fun creations!

 Just popping in to share a little fast project. It took so long to get my papers together for taxes  however I also organized at the same time so now I have a place for all postal receipts, etsy sales, etc. Whew!
I wanted to create something today so I gathered my glue, scissors, cloth wire and some pages from a vintage music book and made a couple of those sweet paper feathers that everyone has made except me. I will be making more of these for sure. I just need to age the edges with a little ink pad and they will be just right.
 I also wanted to share this pretty purple dragonfly set my sweet friend Leslie K sent me.I love dragonfly anything and am acquiring quite a collection of jewelry so I can wear dragonflies everyday! Thank you Leslie!!! I love them.
 It is dark out already but still early enough to start a crazy quilt project....just don't know what it will be yet. Enjoy your evening!



1 comment:

  1. Those feathers are something I've never seen done before. They look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!