Monday, January 30, 2012

Excitement to share

I can now share my excitement over being chosen to share my blogging life through the newest release from best selling Author, Cindy Adkins. "Women: Blogging can give you wings", is the title and it is self explanatory.
 All of us know how freeing it is to sit and express yourself through our blogs. We inspire, offer help, support, and share our lives and our art with each other and although I never thought in a million years I would be among the women chosen to share, I am really excited to do so.
 I met Cindy just a few weeks ago while bed ridden from knee surgery. Meeting her through an email was like a ray of sunshine through gray skies. Trying to keep positive, her contact got me back on track again. There is always something that will snap us back to reality, and Cindy unknowingly did this for me. Thank you Cindy for everything you do and every word you write. I'm honored to be noticed by you, and I'm not one who likes recognition,LOL
.
I hope you all get a chance to read Cindy's books. If you need inspiration, there is no better source.


10 comments:

  1. Dear Pat,
    You are an inspiration daily to so many women and I know that so many will learn from your story that a giving heart is what makes blogging so worthwhile--and you not only have amazing talent, but you always think of others on this blogging path and are a light in blogland.
    I am so happy that you are part of this book that was meant to inspire so many readers. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

    That is so awesome that it helped you focus on something else after the knee surgery and I hope that you get better every day and go from strength to strength. Sending ((((hugs))) your way,
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Pat! She made a very good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Honor so very much deserved by you!!!!!! You have changed and enriched so many of our lives and you are one of my blogging and stitching hero's!!! Art On Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BTW, LOVE LOVE your new blog banner!!!
    Are these books self published thru Mag cloud or are they coming out thru a publisher??? DId I miss a link?? Going back to check, I was so excited for you I had to get to the comment block quick!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite humbling to be recognized in a work that can possibly reach so many, isn't it? As one of the other ladies featured in Cindy's book, I can totally identify.

    I'm sure you've discovered - as I have - one of the added benefits of blogging is the ability to meet so many sweet and talented people...like you! ;)

    Congratulations and blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pat, It's nice to meet you. Congratulations on being featured in Cindy's new book. I am one of your new followers I'll be back later to try to get to know you better. I'm off to meet the other featured super bloggers. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat, congratulations. None of us are surprised.

    XO Diane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! New follower. I came from Cindy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Pat...Congratulations!!! You are so deserving of this recognition; your blog is a joy to visit.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!