Monday, December 05, 2011

Water bottle pouches completed

I finished the construction on the water bottle pouches. 
 The Teal one goes in my Etsy shop ....................
 and the pastel one is for my CQ buddy who gave me most of the fabric I used including the gorgeous vintage net lace that I used as an overlay in the upper right pink area. The straps are tucked inside the pouches, they are just simple cording. The linings have a layer of fusible plastic to prevent the embellishments or backing fabric to get wet from condensation from the water bottle. These are handy for hands free shopping at Quilt shows and such. I'm always parched when I go to those huge events and this allows me to quench my thirst without standing in line. So, on to my next project................have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant and colourful idea!
    My favourite is...you guessed it, the teal one!

    Have a great week,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. What pretty pouches for water bottles. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely- I wondered about the condensation- great solution to that little problem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tutorial for your mag? Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! so cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Pat, I love them!!
    Hugs, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:07 AM CST

    What a great idea...I hate to carry water bottles in those hot summer days but with these lovely pouches they will be lovely to carry:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so pretty and so useful too. Is fusible plastic something you buy or something you make yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the elegance and the refinement that accompanies the exits with these beautiful dress handkerchiefs, as usual your creations are wonderful!

    Happy day Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG these are gorgeous Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, as always...can you tell me what size the Kreinik braid is on the teal/pink one?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!