Friday, December 02, 2011

Pre order magazines and calendars on their way!

This afternoon I was addressing envelopes and stuffing gifties into plastic sleeves awaiting the arrival of the Magcloud order and when I finished I checked the front porch just in case, and sure enough....there was a box from Magcloud. So......I filled the orders, tucked in the gifties and they are ready to mail out in the morning. The people at the post office had better bring their smiles and patience tomorrow because they will be waiting in line for a while,LOL. Sorry, but that's life! I don't know about your post office, but mine is as slow as molasses and the one person who is usually taking care of everyone has a sour puss face. Never a kind word. I will be smiling though because I am glad that these will be on their way to all of you. Thank you and I hope you enjoy them and your treat :-) You should get a notification but just in case, heads up!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow-something to look forward to-it's 1.30 in the morning over here Pat and I'm about to go to bed,I won't be able to sleep now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the pdf through your blog and am excited about perusing the issue; came to you via Suzy's. Thanks you so much. Karen (in Alaska)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I post things out, I like to think of them winging there way across the miles to make someone happy.
    Hugs, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, McHenry Post Office, which my dad uses to ship our orders, is slower than molasses in winter but Ringwood Post Office, which is actually closer to me is super fast!

    I've found, with crabby people, to kill them with kindness! People can't be crabby when we're nice to them!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    Just to let you know that I have received my calendar it arrived very quickly. Thankyou for the silk ribbon and lovely image.
    Love Jillx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!