Thursday, December 08, 2011

Little CQ Christmas project for Kreinik's "25 projects for Christmas"

If you are looking for a quick CQ project to hang on your tree, fill and add to your Holiday place settings or for gift giving, I've made a project to share with full directions which will be available on the Kreinik site very soon. A Crazy Quilted Christmas Cracker. Time requirement is under 2 hours.
 Fill with Kreinik threads, silk ribbon, beads and small embellishments for a great gift for that special crazy quilter in your life! Kreinik has several projects for Christmas and Hanukkah so take a peek!

4 comments:

  1. ~*This is such a wonderful idea Pat! A quilted Christmas cracker!!!*~
    It is a beautiful inspiration!

    Pat, I've tried to email you for over a month with no response. are my emails going into your spam folder?
    You've never confirmed whether you got the package with your crystals and extra birthday treats.

    If making the mushroom is too much trouble for you, please just let me know.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Christmas Cracker is just toooo DIVINE!!I'm adding it to my ever increasing list of "To Do's"!!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat!!!!I am just catching up on the last few days blog post...I LOVE the idea of using the crochet trim at the ends gathered like that and I need a quick project for a gift....gosh I hope this it takes slow poke me 2 hours too ;)
    Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - in under 2 hours - it's stunning.

    Under two weeks for me to create would be good. but I have treated myself to an early Christmas present - one of these big magnifier lamps - so I'll finally be able to see to stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!