Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Kreinik offers free projects for the Holidays!

Just wanted to tell you all that Kreinik has offered free Hanukkah designs for you.  Hanukkah begins December 21, 2011. Celebrate with their new Hanukkah themed designs. They will release four new designs the weeks of December 5 and 12, 2011.
 For those who celebrate Christmas, check out the calendar filled with free projects and be sure to keep an eye open for a crazy quilt project to be added soon!
 Kreinik is where I get my favorite metallic threads for my crazy quilt projects! ( Very fine #4, Fine #8, and Med braid #16 are my choice) So give Santa your thread list to this link. !












1 comment:

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!