Thursday, December 08, 2011

Finished the mystery project

I thought of another way to assemble this project so I was too impatient to wait until tomorrow. Wendy guessed correctly, it is a tissue box cover. I quickly snapped a few pics in poor lighting with my phone. The trim looks straight in person. I have no idea why it is showing it wavy?????         



I have one small loose area in the green brocade fabric that needs attention which will wait until tomorrow. I will take better pictures with hopefully truer colors with my camera tomorrow. Goodnight!













14 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! What a great idea. Cameras always seem to have a mind of their own, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tissue box cover. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Pat, that is not only pretty but incredibly clever! I never thought of a CQ tissue box cover. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Glorious and genius!!!!
    love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice idea! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous - absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous , what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!! I have kleenex boxes all over the house-I'm certainly going to do 1 or 2 of these. Thanks for sharing-yours is beautiful Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so surprised by this! I kept wondering what you were creating. This is just perfect and beautiful!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Pat!! I've been absent! Doing needlework! But nothing like this! Just simple things. Today it was crochet work. I love how you finished the edges of this with the braiding. What you do with all of the silks and satins is amazing to me any how! Because they are not easy to work with, being slippery.

    I hope all is well with you. No more beach walks for awhile I guess......it's "that" time of year.

    Wishing you warmth and coziness,

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sound like a great thing .I will so far from classes. Hope I will have time Laura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!