Monday, December 12, 2011

Artful Gathering online Art Retreat

I'm getting excited about the Artful Gathering online Art Retreat in 2012. Cristina has lined up so many wonderful artists offering amazing classes. You can learn more about each class as Cristina posts tidbits of info from all artists on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/artfulgatheringfest as well as the official sign up site here http://theartfulgathering.blogspot.com/

  You can grab this button for your sidebar to invite others or remind you of the fun time you will have.

 I'm honored and thrilled to offer a 6 week crazy quilt class. A detailed video class from start to finish with tips along the way as well as interaction with students. You will be able to ask me anything at anytime along our journey. I will be offering an optional class kit with everything you need to complete your project and a DVD to refer to time and again after class ends. I'm looking forward to meeting those new to crazy quilting as well as those just wanting another perspective from a long time crazy quilt addict. I guarantee a fun personalized and informative class, no stuffy classroom here!

We all learn and motivate each other and this line up of teachers and classes classes are sure to please. It is going to be a fun time with drawings for gifts and of course there will be a drawing after my class for a CQ prize too! Even if crazy quilting isn't your thing, browse around and meet each teacher and see their class description, I know there are several I want to take. Where else can you learn something new wearing your jammies in the comfort of your own home any time of day or night and have the assurance that you will have the information and at your fingertips long after class is over? No flights to book, no hotels, just turn on your computer and begin your your new adventure. *It's only fair to warn you if you take my Crazy Quilt class. It is addictive!
 Sign up has begun. Hope to see you there!
Registration http://theartfulgathering.blogspot.com/p/registration-policies.html





1 comment:

  1. Pat I tried to find how much it is to take your class all the site says is it could be 45 or 150 I don't want to be a member just to find out the cost. could you tell me and then Ill know and be able to make a decision if it fits my budget.

    Melisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!