Monday, November 28, 2011

Think Spring?

Sounds funny to be thinking of Spring when Winter is about to arrive but I wanted to remind you to submit your CQ/fiber  projects for the Spring issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings. The issue is filling up quickly and I wanted you to know you are always welcome to submit your work or questions, ideas, etc. I am excited already with the content of the Spring issue. I think it will have something for everyone.
The guidelines for submissions:
Original work by you either fiber art,journals, crazy quilt projects, reviews on product or books related to CQ, tutorials, finished projects to share with readers, questions or projects you would like to see in the magazine.
The highest quality photo you can get of your work.
Short Bio and photo if you wish to share one.
I must request that tutorials or articles be shortened to allow for larger photos and will send info upon request.
Ads are reasonable so promote your shop/blog/or webpage.
Freebie images for center pages are always welcome to promote your shop.
If you know of someone who we should meet, please send the link, name, info and I will contact them.
I'm always looking for an "encrusted" crazy quilt block for the cover, so if you want to be a cover girl, submit your work to be considered for future issues.
There will be another winner of a free issue for followers, so click the follow button on the Magcloud page of any issue and you will be entered automatically.
Have a great day and blissful stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat!
    Just received the winter issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings and it's "wonnerful, wonnerful, wonnerful!" Let me thank you again for producing such a fabulous magazine for crazy quilters and embellishers. You rock, girl!
    Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!