Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Finished another project!

I know, I know...another purple project :-)

I can't help wanting to work with the colors I love, especially when I have to come up with something for a tutorial. It is easier to play with purple and pastel and I know all of you creative souls understand. We all have out favorite colors that give us inspiration and comfort. So, I finished this purse this morning and added the clasp a few minutes ago. Got a lot to do today so I'll yak at you later. Hope your day is going well.

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Pat....i wish i was good with colours i struggle a little....i have some bright laces im not sure what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such soft and soothing colours - and calming too - just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:12 PM CST

    flights of fancy has their new treasure club posted for december,it is beautiful.....your calendar is great,waiting for it to be delivered...and of course your purple purse is glorious.
    thank you for sharing,
    kathleen in michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply a purple treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, another gorgeous purple purse! I love these colors and there can never be too much purple, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Pat ... tres romantic! The green with purple is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Pat! And having the chance to see your work in person, I have to say your color choices are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another exquisite piece, and the colours are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty purse! I'm on a purple kick too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pat, wow! Another beauty!!! I just mentioned on my blog yesterday that purples and greens always make me think of you! This is gorgeous! How is your mom doing?
    Love & hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!