Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday? Not me!

The sun is shining and I am in my studio putting together the new etsy offerings. I added a couple things but have much more to follow. The thought of being in a crowded shopping area this morning makes me shudder. Been there...done that....wised up,LOL. I've already heard of one shopper in CA pepper spray a line of shoppers...Really? You need something that bad for a couple of bucks off? Where is the giving spirit these days?

I am going to pick up mom for a beach walk a little later. It is supposed to be sunny and 60's today so I must take advantage of that. No cooking today, just yummy left overs. We enjoyed a quiet  (I was too tired to talk much) dinner with all the trimmings. Everyone was so full we didn't even cut into a pie.
I hope all of you who celebrated had a great Thanksgiving with family and scrumptious food. I also hope you enjoy the rest of this season and don't hurry Christmas...life goes by much too quickly to hurry your days. Enjoy yourselves and count your blessings daily. Have a relaxing moment however you spend your weekend.



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM CST

    I'm with you Pat... They couldn't entice me into those crowds even if they were giving it away free... Hug Gerry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 AM CST

    I'm with you Pat... They couldn't entice me into those crowds even if they were giving it away free... Hug Gerry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no crowds for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm weird. I usually don't like crowded shopping. BUT I must admit I love to get out early on BF. The thrill of the hunt, you know. But I did end up at Hancock Fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend and walk with your mum - and yes - life is far to short to wish it away so quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not understand the whole mob shopping mentality!!! glad that you were able to spend your day in quiet and beach walks with your Mom!! The only place that I went was to the PO to mail off Christmas Bakers Dozen Swap packages!!! BE on the Look Out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!