Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Boho Book is available and on sale!

Now you know why it took so long for me to complete the last two bags...I had to take a million photos of the purple bag to document important steps for my new Bohemian Gatherings Bag book now available on Magcloud...and it happens to be on sale. Click on the link in the left sidebar and browse the pages. I tried to make it detailed and as simple as possible. I improved the strap attaching method and the lining insertion. I don't think it can get any easier than this! Full color photos large enough to see details. I made it into a 28 page book with spine so if you do buy it you won't confuse it with the magazine...which is coming out in a few weeks!  Take a browse and let me know what you think.
I'm tired....going to wait for the sun to come out and head to the beach to breath in some much needed fresh air! Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the launch of your BOHO Bag booklet! That's wonderful, and I'll have to get one too!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. blinkbonniefarm8:41 AM CDT

    Oh my gosh! This is wonderful--going to Magcloud now to get it! --Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoHoo!! Thank you PAT!!
    Red Rover, Red Rover, they're sending my bag book right over!! I already downloaded and printed it so I can read it over coffee tonight. I will patiently wait for the in color version to arrive.

    I am presently involved in the construction of a couple of bags so I am glad to have your book now to get extra tips. I have been following Gerry's tutorial on her blog.

    I don't think my bags will be as "romantic" as yours, but I am happy to have the book for tips and inspiration.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you were an early bird this morning - fabulous bag - off to check out the links

    Have a nice time beachcombing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you were up to something LOL!
    Congratulations on the Boho bag publication! Another Best Seller me thinks!
    Hope the Sun came out for you, it did here!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder Woman you are, Pat! Fabulous! Do you have more than 24 hours in your day? Don't know how you do it all. Headed to check out the link...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pat for publishing this for everyone. I am going to check out the link too!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't order that book fast enough!! And I got the digital version, I may have to print it, can't wait for the book to get here-LOL. Thanks for letting us know. Leslie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay!!! I've been slowly accumulating the pieces and bits & bobs to make one and now I've ordered the book. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ordered it!! you are getting really fast at turning out the pubs!! great Job! I also posted it to my Face Book page!!\Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new book for the BoHo bags! How awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat, you've done it again!!! Wishing you success with this! :-)

    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you thank you dear Pat for this wonderful new book, I just placed my order and am anxiously waiting by the mail box.
    Have a beautiful day.

    PS I have to tell you I love your beach walks, I do so miss the Pacific Ocean, we used to walk the beaches in Grayland,WA. Finding those boomarangs reminded me of finding tons of "agates and 2 glass balls.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!