Saturday, October 08, 2011

If I were rich..................

There aren't a lot of things I would want to buy for myself if I were rich, however........If I were a rich woman I would treat myself to this doll..........from this blog. Her expression, her dress, boots, stockings,etc capture my heart. When I saw her I was instantly taken on a journey back in time to when I was a young girl sitting on the fallen tree trunk atop the duckweed covered pond in my magical spot in the woods daydreaming the summer afternoons away. I love her!!!!! Love her!!!! Love her!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I can see why you do Pat. She's exquisite!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used google translator to get it from Dutch to English. The clothes are made by someone else. I wonder where she gets those gorgeous shoes and wigs? In an earlier post, she describes the horror of witnessing a shooting - some agents shot a man right near her car! Certainly more "entertainment" than I bargained for! I love those dolls too. Oh my.....makes one lust after them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the link. What beautiful, beautiful dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these dolls! They are ball jointed dolls - BJD's for short. That particular one is made by Dollstown http://dollstown.com/

    No connection to company. Just knowledgeable about these dolls as they are my favorite of all these type dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, the doll is lovely, but if I was rich enough I would fly over to one of your CQ classes so that you could show me how to do it properly.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful, Pat.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful--LeslieK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:04 PM CDT

    Pat, if you love those dolls, check out this blog http://www.enchanteddoll.com/blog/ She does everything from making the dolls, the designing and creating of her elaborate headpieces, the clothes, shoes, jewelry, and all accessories. I have spent hours just looking and reading.
    Mary Lear www.mlsouthernbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - she is fabulous - thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!