Saturday, October 01, 2011

Finis! Boho bag pics wanted for Dec issue of magazine!!!!

Drumroll.............................I'm finished with Kathy's Pink Boho! I had to try it on my shoulder and it is comfy....one of the reasons I love these bags! If anyone has made Boho bags or will be finished with one by Oct 30th and want to see it among others in Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine please email me a 300dpi clear image, as many as you wish. I'm hoping to fill two pages with Boho bags from readers. Don't be shy, share your talent and creativity with us! Send photos along with your name and state or country to angell100@comcast.net...you can send a short note about it if you wish.

7 comments:

  1. This is so perfect, it has everything I absolutely adore, the colours, the embellishments, the style, the beautiful stitches. Sigh, just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the finished bag is awesome. How amazing to own a one off original bag- and to know that it is the only one of it's kind in the world. An heirloom indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, this is so pretty!
    I'll guess there will be lots of response to your request....haven't even got the bits together for mine yet!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday?

    Hugs,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pat, this is such a beautiful bag! Absolutely wonderful hand work.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, I love the boho bag so, so, pretty and stylish I would love to make one. You left a message on my blog saying you wanted my second puzzle piece but I am afraid it has already gone to Stephanie, I will make more.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can hardly wait! The picture is so good...and I know photos don't capture things half as good as they are..so I'm all a flutter just anticipating it!
    Kathy
    Oh hurry Mr. Postman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful bag!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!